These are just a few possibilities - ask me if you want to do
something else. I will add more as we go ...
- Relativistic Quantum Mechanics and Field Theory
- The mathematical structure of General Relativity
- Dark energy, dark matter and cosmic acceleration
- Time travel
- Black holes
- Black hole as a lens: photon trajectories near the event horizon, what
an observer would see etc etc
- Spinning black holes
- Visualizing a black hole spacetime -- maybe a computer project ?
- Higher dimensions, Kaluza-Klein and braneworld scenarios.
- Gravitational Lensing
- Tests of GR -- perihelion precession, light bending and
- Current experiments targeted at issues in cosmology.
- Gravitational waves, LIGO.